It's end of training and start of my TOIL! Although my TOIL is only 2 days haha. But better than nothing. And I'm so looking forward to the Batam getaway from tomorrow till Sunday. It's me and py's 2nd year anniversary tmr, so it makes this getaway even more special for both of us. =) Cross my fingers and hope he likes what I have prepared for him.
There's lots of stuff I want to throw away in my room, but I don't know where to start from. This is so frustrating!!!! It sucks that my room has to contain not only my own things, but also some of my brother's and mother's stuff. This is a bad thing about having 5 people's things kept in 3 rooms. I can't throw away their old stuff without consulting them first. Sighz. HOnestly, I think even if I throw some of the things away without saying, they wouldn't even know coz they probably won't even think of looking for it anymore.
Time to figure out a way to rid the room of useless stuff!