Here I am blogging on a lazy Saturday afternoon.
Meeting yannie later today cos he's helping out with some scoga event at NLB today.
I'm super happy coz it's training next week. I miss training! I want to experience the attending-lessons kind of feel again, simply coz I miss being a student. Although working brings in the doh, which I enjoy becoz I have more personal freedom to buy the things I like, and also contribute to the family income by giving my parents a portion of my income every month, sometimes I truly miss the flexibility and freedom that being a student gives you. As a student, you're only accountable to yourself. If you commit a mistake in your assignment, the only person affected is yourself ( unless if it is a group project). If you commit a mistake in the exams, the only person affected negatively is yourself. At work, if you make a mistake, you have to be accountable not only to yourself, but to your senior, your manager, and the partner(although not directly of course). Basically, this contributes to more stress at work. And then of course, your performance affects your chances of promotion, the amount of bonus given to you etc. There's so much more to consider when you come out to work.
So I guess everybody who has training next week will be super happy. Plus I hope they give lots of tea breaks haha. It will be a pain in the ass (literally) to have to sit for an entire day of lessons, from 845am to 630pm.
Cant wait to lay my hands on Rainie Yang's Whimsical World Collection CD+DVD set later, although I know it's gonna cost me about $50...but I guess its worth it coz there's 3 CDs inside in total plus a DVD, and all the songs inside are great. :)
Gonna say hello to a new member of my Ettusais skincare collection later too. Probably gonna buy the Version Up toner.
Yikes, gonna spend a lot again today. Help me!