It's been so long since I've blogged! Like almost 9 months? I suppose no one reads my blog anymore coz they would probably think I've given up on blogging, with the lack of updates ever since. If anyone does still visit my blog, do tag on my tagboard ! Haha.
The past few months of my job have been a good learning experience for me. I'm proud to say I have survived busy period, but I know that there's still worse to come as long as I stay in this industry, especially when you have reached a certain level. And I have also learned that there is no such thing as peak or non-peak. It really depends on the engagement that you have been assigned to, the people that you work with, and a myriad of other factors. I still don't know whether I will be able to cope until then, but I shall be strong and weather whatever storm that comes my way. To really survive,one really must be both mentally and physically strong.And colleagues matter a lot too. Fortunately, the colleagues I've met so far are nice people.
'Nuff said about work. My Taipei trip is fast approaching! 5 more days before I'm jetting off to immerse in tons of shopping, sight-seeing, hot spring and good food! Because of this, I am NOT going to have Monday blues tomorrow, because Monday means I'm one day closer to my holiday! Plus I'm going on leave on Friday already, which means it's a four-day week for me! Double hurray! I'm praying that this coming week is going to be as good as last week, then time's going to pass even more easily. :)