It's a public hol! But I didnt really sleep in. Kind of stupid right? Got up at 7am to have breakfast with my family (minus elder bro) at AMK hub. Yucks the coffee at the foodcourt sux. :S Damn bitter. Never gonna order that again. But the eggs were good (watery half-boiled...just the way I like it..:D) and the toast was good as well. Not bad considering that the set costs merely $1.50.
But anyway, I'm having muscle aches all over today! ARghx. Must be from the swimming yesterday. Luckily there's no need to work today. Can just slack around at home and let my aches subside. Omg I'm feeling so old. =_=. Originally wanted to hit the gym today for a workout as well, but am definitely NOT in the state to do so. I'm so not gonna aggravate my muscle aches. I so do not want to go for work tomorrow feeling as though I just went through a war. And I definitely wanna go Genting on Wednesday in 100% tip-top condition so I can enjoy myself to the max.
Oh well. Back to enjoying my korean drama.^_^