I feel so guilty today! Total damage on shopping : approximately $48. It's not really a lot by normal shopping spree standards, but I don't usually spend so much at one go on shopping, so I really felt the pinch!! Plus I'm one who usually pays by cash and not debit/credit card, so it's not surprising for me to feel that way, especially since I didn't bring that much cash in my wallet. Bought a pair of low heels from Mondo's for around $20, and 2 cardigans from Viola at Fareast Plaza for around $28. Originally wanted to buy the Precious Mineral BB Cream from Etude House as well, but I didn't have enough cash in my wallet after that! Arghx. Oh well. I shall wait till I get my first pay from Recruit Express! Which should come in by Tuesday. But well..the BB cream can wait I guess since it's not a necessity.
Had dinner at New York New York's Deli at Centrepoint's. The food was not bad! It's slightly less than $10 for a set meal which comprise a dish and a drink. I had the spicy chicken curry with coleslaw and rice, and a coffee to go along with it. Dar ate the chicken chop with black pepper spaghetti with ice lemon tea. It was pretty filling! I guess it was a blessing in disguise that we didn't have our dinner at Quinosub (or whatever, not very sure how it's spelt) because it's $6 FOR ONE SANDWICH and Dar said it wouldnt be that filling. Originally we had planned to have our dinner there but he forgot to bring out the discount coupons coz he was in a rush to leave home. Since it's supposedly similar to subway, no loss that I didnt get to try it today I guess. Orchard Central will always be there for me to visit again. Haha. :)