been working at iora's main office for the past 3 weeks. The first week was the most exhausting for me because I wasn't used to working from 9am in the morning to 7plus in the evening and having to take bus AND mrt back home after that, but after 3 weeks there I'm more or less getting used to it. Although of course I still do feel tired everyday after work. But it's getting better week by week. And I got my first paycheck frm them this week! Yay =). Tomorrow would be the start of my 4th week of work. The stuff I do can be kind of mind-numbing sometimes but I seriously do not mind considering that I'm not paid that much also. I wouldnt be too happy to do too difficult stuff. :X Haha.
but in any case, can't wait for the end of the working week also, so I can make my peanut butter cake =).