$BlogItemTitle$> 
Thursday, December 25, 2008
It's 12pm on a christmas noon! And my whole body is aching like mad. Argx. Must be the effects of the intensive badminton session yesterday morning with chinghuey, joan and her bf and friend. The after-effects of exercise after not having properly exercised for so long. Luckily I already went out for xmas dinner yesterday, if not I don't know how I would be able to walk around with ease in this condition.
Anyway I'm super pissed off with sth. Totally spoilt xmas day for me. But better not to share it here lah. Coz concerns family.
Anyway, dinner last night was fantastic! Although the customer service at Sakura sucks in the sense that they did not inform us that the buffet was strictly a 2 hour affair. We only had 1.5 hrs to eat as we went at 6pm. This bad memory aside, here are pics of the scrumptious food we ate:



