$BlogItemTitle$> 
Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finally the exams are over!
Just came back from KL, Malaysia last evening. I'm glad that I went for the trip because it was a chance for me to just relax and leave all my troubles behind in Singapore. I was feeling really down after my exams due to more reasons than one... but going for the trip really helped to cheer me up. Although I didn't buy much ( only one chocolate-coloured baby tee, a pair of earrings, waterproof Maybelline mascara and a bottle of travel-sized perfume), it was the opportunity to relax that mattered. The blissful feeling of not having to wake up in the morning with the burden of exams weighing down on my shoulders is really indescribable!
But seriously, prices in Malaysia are only slightly cheaper than in Singapore. Or maybe because we shopped at the relatively higher-end areas. But oh well, at least the stuff we got were rather reasonably-priced.
Oh and another thing! I got to eat at A&W's there! After what seemed like ages.=_= Why must they close down A&W in Singapore? The food is like how nice. Especially their root beer float!! I miss A&W's !!!
Haha. Can't wait to go overseas again next year!