Met Huiping today for a gymming and sauna session in the morning. Feeling so refreshed now! I haven't been exercising for eternity! It's the first time in months that I've stepped into the gym and sauna. And boy have I forgotten how good it feels to exercise! It really makes me feel like a different person. I feel so much more energetic and healthy! It really improved my mood by a lot. I've been feeling like a walking zombie the past few days.
The sauna was great too! My skin feels so much smoother and looks so much more radiant after the sauna session. Heard from Huiping that the saunas in Korea are more interesting: they have the hot room and the cold room where you alternate between them after 15 minute intervals. Each time u enter the hot room, u go into one 10 degrees celcius higher in temperature. E.g. 60deg-->cold room-->70deg-->cold room-->80 deg etc. Even their university has a sauna! How come NTU doesn't have one? What a pity. Sighx. I can't wait to visit Korea again! Don't know when will that be though. Maybe when I've saved enough money and is proficient enough in Korean to go free and easy over there.
Got a box of Aqua Sherbet Skin Care Deluxe Kit from Etude House in Korea, courtesy of Huiping. Thanks gal! Supposed to be a top selling product over there. Hopefully its as good as it sounds. :)

I should really go gymming and sauna-ing more often. After semester starts, I probably should try to schedule in some gymming and sauna time every week. Healthy Shan, here I come!