Hello abandandoned blog!
I'm back after so long. Been lazy to blog the past few weeks cos I jus feel so tired after work. But today's not the case, maybe cos I drank a can of Nescafe iced mocha after my lunch (which comprised a delicious $4.00 bowl of kimchi ramen)which has really given me more than enough adrenaline to keep me feeling energised till now, which is around 1030 at night. I do hope I can fall asleep later. :S
Internship so far has been manageable. Nothing too difficult. But I've learnt to do my work at a leisurely place because there aren't a lot of tasks for me to do. Finishing work fast and slacking after that is definitely NOT an option because my desk is situated just outside the boss' office. I have enough mental stress everyday just secretly using ebuddy as and when im sure he's not gonna walk out of his office any moment. To finish everything at one go and THEN slack would mean hell for me cos then I cant pretend to do anything everytime he walks out.
But anyway, I'm almost halfway through my internship!! 5 weeks is almost up! Another 5 more weeks to go. I must persevere! (the mental stress and the extreme temperature of the office) and survive the next 5 weeks.
Meanwhile, no thinking of work until tmr!