Watched Iron Man today at j8 with dar~. It was not bad. I think there is a high possibility this is going to be another franchise because this movie seemed very introductory. It's like an explanation of how Iron Man came about. Hmmx. We shall see! Anyway the movie tickets were selling like hotcakes for that show. It was a good thing we booked the tickets last night, or we would probably have gotten some lousy seats!!!
After that we went Square 2 at Novena because I've been wanting to go there for quite some time. The korean food there was yummylicious! Although it's not 100% authentic ( Because they added egg to the dishes for some weird reason..why do Singaporeans like to do that to the korean food?), it came rather close to what I had in Korea. Close enough.
Bought 2 new pairs of shoes there also. Or rather, dar bought for me. Although he offered to do so but I still feel quite bad because I don't like him to spend so much on me. Sorry dar~~.:( Anyway, feeling quite tired now..so I shall go sleep..still hafta go for driving tmr!