




Met up with IT gals for dinner at city hall yesterday. We had our dinner at Shyokudou, this Japanese Marche-style restaurant at Raffles City. The food was scrumptious, but I have to admit the prices aren't low. One bowl of ramen costs $8.80! Although I only ordered the ramen and kimchi sidedish, it totalled up to $13.30 because of the idiotic 10% service charge and 7% GST. Why do we have to pay service charge anyway? Not as if we were served by waiters/waitresses. (Well except for the steaming seafood soup that Joan ordered) We had to carry everything ourselves. But I enjoyed the ambience and food. Very peaceful and pleasant.
After that we shopped around for some office attire for our internship. But everything was either too expensive or ugly. I saw this demure and classy-looking dress at G2000 that I really liked. But guess what? It costed $99!! I really regret not buying more office wear during the year-end G2000 sale last year. Saw a number of suitable office bags that are rather affordable at John Littles, but decided not to buy coz there might be cheaper bags elsewhere..haha.
Bought Macs chocolate hot fudge sundae and walked to the Esplanade after that coz we wanted to sit by the riverside. Took some photos there because the night scenery was really beautiful. Here they are! (plus the photos we took at Shyokudou)More photos available at facebook. =)