Don't know whether it's because of the gloomy weather these few days but I'm feeling particularly depressed tonight. Maybe it's because this week hasnt been a particularly good week for me. I know that I've bombed my AA202 quiz, and I've just received a rejection email from Credit Suisse. I bombed my AA201 quiz last week too. Even though I did put in my effort to study for both quizzes. All these really makes me feel like I'm a failure. Am I not good in anything?
Sometimes I really wonder whether I am in the right course. Ever since year 1, I've never ever clinched an A grade for any of my core subjects no matter how much effort I've put into studying for my exams or quizzes. Even though I did get As for projects, somehow my final exams never failed to pull me down. No matter how confident I felt after a paper, somehow I have never gotten the grade I think I deserved. All these made me feel that perhaps there's some problem with me. Maybe I'm some exam idiot or something. I really feel like crying sometimes. Am I just a good-for-nothing? Everywhere I look, there's always someone who seems better than me in some way.
Thinking about all these really demotivated me. I don't feel like doing any work tonight except to just laze my night away. I'm just feeling too down to do anything.