I'm back in Singapore! It's been a fun 7 days, although we did have our fair share of mishaps in Korea.(lesson learnt: never hope into any random taxi without checking out the price in a foreign country)The cold weather there was fun at first because I've never experienced being in a subzero environtment before, but because we Singaporeans are not used to the weather there, we start to experience problems like very dry skin ( to the extent that it became itchy and painful). Fortunately, it wasnt that bad.
One thing I love about Korea is their traditional diet. It's so healthy! They prepare their food with practically no oil at all,( even if they do, it's with olive oil in miniscule amounts). And unlike us Singaporeans, they hardly use any sauce to accompany their meals. Their dishes are mostly simple and easily-digestable. It's no wonder Koreans have one of the longest life spans.
And I love the skiing experience! Although I havent skiied enough to master it, the learning process was fun! Especially skiing down the slope. The experience was exhilarating! It's the braking part that's tough, cos even though you did it the right way you might still crash into some people in your path. And one thing: skiing is definitely more exhausting then it looks. Moving around in ski boots is like being a robot; attaching your boots to the ski boards and walking around on the snow is like walking around with two enormous bricks attached to the bottom of ur feet. Moving uphill in those is 10 times more draining then skiing down the slope!!!
Okay this is just part 1 of my blog entry. I'm too tired to blog anymore on my Korea trip cos I just got back a couple of hours ago. Will update again with photos and more of my experience there. =)
Good night !!!