$BlogItemTitle$> 
Monday, November 12, 2007
Went for a flu jab today for protection against the northern bugs. It's for the korea trip next month. It hurt!! I was the only one who experienced pain. The rest of my family didnt even feel a thing. The doctor said that I don't have enough muscles or meat on my arm. Maybe that's why. But I was quite offended because she asked me whether I eat everything and she even cautioned me about aneroxia. Do I look close to aneroxic? I don't think so. But at least she said I was okay after I told her my height and weight. Personally I think that I'm normal sized, just that my arms are comparatively slimmer. I don't think I'm THAT slim.
Other than that, today is just a typical day spent studying for the exams. I really hope I can keep on schedule with my plan. I'm still keeping with the pace for now..hopefully I can continue with the current pace. Jiayou to myself!!!