Where did my freedom go? I don't understand why my dad changed his mind about me staying in hall. Wasnt he fine with me staying in year 1? It's so unfair..shouldnt he be glad that I don't have to travel so much everyday? Sometimes parents are just so hard to fathom. You don't really understand why they do certain things. It's so frustrating.): Hais........
And I'm so so so glad the EE8090 assignment has finally been successfully submitted. I had so many problems with the submission. Firstly, I submitted an unrefined version of the assignment and found out that I cannot resubmit because the system only allows a one-time submission. Like what the heck. Then after the Helpdesk person solved the problem, I submitted a 2nd time but then my brother switched off the modem at the precise moment I am sending and so the file ended up having an invalid pathway or whatever crap. And so I had to contact Helpdesk person through email againn. Luckily he solved the problem fast and I finallly submitted the assignment at 12plus today. -_-
And I'm starting to experience exam blues already. It's so scary. It's only about 20 days away from exams. =S Ahhh!!!