$BlogItemTitle$> 
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Here I am, blogging, when I have a quiz tomorrow morning. But I really don't feel like studying now. Anyway I think it's okay because I've already read through everything once today. But why do I still feel guilty? Hmm I guess I can be doing something else more productive, like maybe starting on my accounting tutorial, but I just don't feel like doing anything else study-related until I've gotten through the quiz. I want a focused mind.
And there's 20 more days to the exams! Oh no the mere thought of it is making my stress level rise. I seriously need to start planning my study timetable. Not that I would actually stick to it, but at least doing that will give me a sense of security. I need to feel more organised.
*Pray hard* Pls pls let me do well for this exam!!!