$BlogItemTitle$> 
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Havent been updating my blog. It's like having writer's block. You stare at an empty screen, not knowing what to type. It's not that I have nothing to blog about. It's just that I don't feel comfortable sharing my thoughts or emotions on a blog.It's not very nice to know that a stranger is reading about your personal thoughts and emotions.I'm just not like those bloggers who blatantly share their opinions about things, some of which are just plain offensive. So if you're looking for a juicy blog, this is not the site for you. heex.~
I went back to AJ today with Basilia and Chenghwan and dardar also for the alumni concert. Saw Geraldine there too! So surprising. She went there with her friend Christopher who was from AJ last time. Anyway, the Reunion performance was really nostalgic. Made me reminisce about my JC days when we were all so care-free..sigh! How I wish we can not grow up!
After the performance, geraldine,christopher,dardar and I went to a coffee shop near yiochukang station for dinner. (Actually, dar and I have alr eaten, but he forgot that we did.Tsk tsk, so absent-minded.) I was still quite full, so I merely drank fruit juice. It was already around 10pm by then, so dar walked me back home and geri and christopher went to take bus near seasons park condominium.