Last day of work for me today! I'm happy, yet sad at the same time. Happy because I would be able to get more rest before the semester starts; sad because I would be leaving such wonderful colleagues behind. I would definitely miss going back there to work. It feels like I've only just adapted to the working environment, and I already have to leave there. 1 month is really a very short time when you think about it. It just goes by in the blink of an eye.
With my holiday jobs behind, I've to return my focus to something else: studies. After a 3 month hiatus, it's finally time to return to academics. And I'm gonna face it with fresh determination! I might have done badly for the past 2 semesters, but that's not gonna put me down. I still have plenty of fighting spirit left in me!
Anyway, I watched my first M18 show yesterday! It was revolting. =S. All the blood and gore. The weird smell in the theatre didnt make things better. I felt nauseous after the entire show. And let's just say this movie gave me another reason for not touching mutton. Ever.