
Went out yesterday with Seok and Xiuyun in the evening. We went Village (Vee-la-jay)( I thought it was pronounced the English way..lol!!!) and had their Rosti with sausage and fried egg. I ate their Chicken Hunter sausage while Seok and Xy ate the Pork cheese sausage. Omg it was so filling. =x. We felt like puking after finishing everything. ( I didnt really finish everything..cut out the yolk cos I didnt like it..but that's besides the point). But it was nice!! Yum..hadnt had Rosti for such a long time!!! Since we were full to the point of explosion, we went shopping. Xy was looking for mascara and we spent quite some time at John Little's looking out for a cheap and suitable one. Seok was also looking out for shoes and nail polish remover, but didnt buy eventually.
We then walked over to Specialist Shopping centre where the cosmetics were even cheaper! Cos everything was on sale in the cosmetics section. Seok had a free self-manicure session there..haha. Fortunately nobody saw. After that we went to the 2nd level where we bought lingerie cos they were really cheap! Some of them were anyway. It's like 2 for $19.90. Since Xy wanted to buy one then I also bought one so we could benefit from the discount. LoLx. After trying and buying, it was already closing time so we couldnt shop anymore.
Starbucks was our next stop. The caramel frappucino was simply heavenly!!! Yum yum. Xy had the mocha frappucino and Seok had the latte with caramel mix. There we took lots of photos as you can see from what I've posted. Chatted and relaxed there till around 1045pm. Since we didnt wanna miss the last train, we decided to go off before we really lost track of time.