Today was one of the rare days when I actually got to wake up (and was actually tired enough to) at 10am. Mainly because I work during office hours from Monday to Friday. And also because I was out for almost the entire day yesterday. Went out with dear in the afternoon for "Shrek the Third" and walk around Orchard Road, after which I went down to Bishan in the evening to meet up with Jing Jing and Choon Hong to go for Xue Bin's birthday bbq. Qing Nan was supposed to meet us there also but went there directly cos he couldnt meet us on time.
Because we didnt want to end up being the "bbq-ers" of the birthday celebration, and not wanting our self-bbqed food to continuously be eaten by others, we took our hard-earned bbqed food and spent most of our time sitting at the void deck where we hoped nobody could see us. Anyway, since we don't know the other people there, it doesnt matter. There were some freaky cats staring at us throughout our meal, but we just did our best to ignore them. If you stare back at them, they'd probably attack or something. =S.
After the birthday singing and cake-eating, we just sat there and talked rubbish until about almost 11pm. With all the dilly-dallying, clearing up of food, and washing up, we only left the place at 11plus. They wanted to go to Coffee Bean (or was it starbucks?) for late-night chatting, but I didnt go with them because I didnt want to have to take cab back. And I was already quite tired, so wasnt in the mood also.
Took a couple of photos using my handphone with Jing Jing. Will upload them soon. =)