


Met up with tacos on Friday! Hui Ping and Sam waited for me at Yio Chu Kang MRT at 1pm, then we went Orchard together for a shopping spree. Our first stop was Fareast Plaza. Initially, I tried on this rather pretty black and white striped tube top with this denim skirt that I contemplated buying. Although the top was very nice but I had sworn to myself that I wouldnt buy any tops already, so I had to forego it. As for the denim skirt it was priced at $31 after discount, and I thought I would be able to find cheaper ones at other stores, so I didnt buy it eventually. (Plus the salesgirl was too assertive..I dont like this kind of salespeople)In the end I bought this denim miniskirt for $29 that was very plain but looked quite nice on me. Yay! I officially have 2 denim skirts in my wardrobe collection.
Huiping and sam didnt buy anything at fareast plaza. Huiping was considering this exotic-looking $60 dress..but didnt buy for obvious reasons. Eventually she bought this similar but comparatively sweeter-looking dress for only $40 from the Heeren. Sam bought this handheld fan attached on top of a dead penguin from Action City.
Sam had to leave at 530 because she had a date with her boyfriend and he was too shy to join us for dinner..lolx. We met him at Orchard station and they looked so cute together..haha. After that, me and ping went to city hall where we walked around HMV for a while, after which we decided to wait for sipei at New York New York itself cos our feet were killing us.
We spent the next hour or so contemplating what to eat for dinner (we were
that indecisive). Sipei met us at around 645. We spent the next hour or so chatting and enjoying our meal and taking photos. After that, we walked over to Suntec City to shop around and also so that Huiping could visit her maple exhibition. We took some photos there as well cos the displays were quite cute. Maple Sea's 2 years old? Wow I've stopped playing maple for more than 2 years. Can't believe how time flies really. It's quite scary sometimes.
When walking back to the station we took the long route through marina square and raffles link so that we could avoid this insurance guy who tried to talk us into this students' savings plan. I hope he doesnt recognise our faces in school. =S.
On the train ride back me and huiping were discussing about different dressup themes if we were to hold a birthday party for our 21st birthdays next year. Haha some of the ideas were totally hilarious! But it's fun to come up with all the silly ideas.
Overall it was a nice outing. So happy to see them after such a long time. :)