It's the end of my first job assignment for the vacation. It might be only 1 month, but I've gained invaluable experience that cant be drawn from school. Although I still can't balance cash flow statements (haha...), at least I've handled balance sheets and P & L statements pretty well. Even better was the auditing experience, where I learnt how to do sales verification tests(using sample trade debtors), purchase verification tests(using sample trade creditors), expenses testing and stock verification tests( check whether stock price is below/above cost). I also had to do gp ratio calculation for the stocks for the sales samples. I feel that I learn more doing auditing than dealing with inhouse tasks, so I'm really glad for the 2 opportunities that I had to go to clients' office. (Not to mention the free lunches provided at one of them..lolx.they are so generous!)
Above are some photos I took at one of the clients' office (when my colleague went for a toilet break and nobody's in the room..haha..)
Right now, time for a few days of utter relaxation...heehee...