$BlogItemTitle$> 
Monday, February 12, 2007
Been so out of touch with the blogging world. It's been more than 1 month since I've last blogged. It's not that there's nothing to blog about, but not everything can be put up here. As you can see my blog is not
that personal. I just dont feel comfortable having the public read about everything that's happened to me or all my thoughts and feelings. I'm not into the habit of blogging frequently too. If you'd noticed my posting frequencies are quite irregular. Hmm maybe I should blog more often..otherwise this blog will go defunct soon!
For some reason I've not been feeling very good about myself recently. I just feel that there's something lacking in my life. Like there's this gaping hole there. Which needs to be filled up by something. What's with the void? Nowadays I just feel like I'm watching the world pass by.
I need to do something more fulfilling.