$BlogItemTitle$> 
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Went shopping with Joy and Geraldine at Bugis Village yesterday. I've forgotten how tiring it could be to walk continuously for several hours straight! We spent the entire time looking out for pretty dresses. I was especially taken by this Japanese-styled dress which resembled a two-piece ensemble consisting of a white puffy-sleeved blouse and red checkered mini-skirt. It was the first dress I saw in the first shop I went into, and after trying it on I was more than convinced that I wanted it. But of course I didnt buy it immediately; I spent the next few hours looking out for the same dress in other stores in the hope of finding a lower-priced one and considering other dresses as well. Eventually I still bought the same piece from the first store, because it seemed to be the only store selling that dress. Other dresses were either too dressy or not to my taste. Joy bought this floral-print halter dress and Geraldine bought a white-&-silver belt.
We decided to have dinner early at around 6pm because Joy was going over to her friend's house after that. Geraldine and I decided to continue shopping after dinner-it was still quite early, so why not? We each bought a pair of earrings from one of those makeshift stalls at bugis junction. They were selling for 2 for $2.50, and the designs were rather unique, so it was quite worth the money.
After that, I met dearie at city hall station after his paper and he sent me back home. Felt very tired, so slept earlier than usual. And I realised something: I need to exercise more often! My appetite hasnt been that good nowadays so I definitely need to exercise more to increase my metabolism. If not, you will see a rounder shan shan soon.