Went for the NTU Business Plan Competition IPOS Sparks Award Finals today. Had to wake up at 6.30am in the morning so that I could catch the 7.30am bus out of NTU. Met Junhui, Kenneth and Wee Chiew at City Hall station at 8.30am before setting off in search of Plaza by the Park, but not before I grabbed a sandwich and OJ from Breadtalk. We found the place at around 9am. Security at the headquarters is really tight! We even had to obtain a key from the reception desk just to access the female toilets. How come the guys don't have to do the same?! And it was extremely cold there, so it was fortunate that we borrowed the business suits from Nanyang house. It seriously looked oversized on me though. Now I know one thing: next time I need a business suit, DONT rent from NTU. None would fit me.
Anyway, our presentation turned out quite badly. We exceeded the time limit! They cut short the presentation when I was speaking halfway. We didnt even get the chance to wrap up our presentation! Somehow I feel responsible for this. Maybe I should have just been smarter and mention 3 points out of the 6. Oh well..I felt quite bad after the whole thing. I know it's not totally my fault, but I still cant help feeling awful about it. =( ...At least it was an experience.
Went back to NTU after lunching at the kopitiam next to Plaza by the Park. After packing my stuff, went to meet Deb at Bugis at around 4pm. We window shopped for about 2 to 3 hours. Didnt buy anything although I was very tempted cos I was determined not to spend any more money on clothes or accessories for now. I must be thrifty!
Returned home at about 7plus. After showering, tried to study OB cos I skipped the lecture yesterday. But couldnt take the exhaustion anymore, so napped all the way till 9plus.