$BlogItemTitle$> 
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Hall 13 FOC is over! It's been a very tiring but exciting week for me. Although it felt like a torture camp at times, thinking back on it, I actually feel a sense of accomplishment that I went through it! FOC definitely left me with much memories, both good and bad. The torture actually bonded us together, in a twisted kind of way. It actually left quite a deep impact on me coz it was the 1st time I went through more than 48 hours without a shower and had to sleep on hard ground in the open. It was the 1st time I had to go from one end of the island to the other by foot too.-_-. Thankfully, my feet didnt have any blisters at the end of it, although my left heel was slightly cracked. I felt slightly crippled though, coz every step I took sent shots of pain through my bones and my leg muscles were aching like mad. Luckily, it's much better now! The butt abrasion I got from doing the human caterpillar is also much better now, thanks to the help of antiseptic cream. But seriously!! They should have told us to wear thicker and longer shorts if we were to play that game, just like they should have told us to bring sports shoes for the amazing race. Hrrmp!
Overall, hall camp was quite fun! Part of the excitement from the camp came from the fact that we always didnt know what to expect from the programmes arranged. I guess they kept the itinerary a secret from us so that we could be kept in suspense throughout the camp. I didnt regret joining the camp coz it was really an enriching experience for me. It definitely toughened me up. =)