Last day at Mindchamps today. Feeling so nostalgic now! I'm definitely going to miss S2S651. They may be a mischievous and hyper bunch, but that's what makes the class so lively and enjoyable! It has been fun being a trainer aide in that class. =) Although sometimes some of them do get on my nerves, most of them have matured over the weeks in terms of knowing when to behave.
One particular incident really touched me today. While the students were busy preparing their speeches, I was tacking mahjong papers containing their mindmaps at the back of the classroom. Seeing that I had to kneel on the tables, Daryl and Ryan actually offered to help me do so. Who knew they could be so gentlemanly? Ryan always gave me the impression that he's this cheeky little boy coz he always likes to disturb me.
Today's also the first day I noticed that Pei Cong is actually a sweet and quiet boy. For some reason I always thought he's as cheeky as Ryan. Maybe coz they are always together? That's why I was quite guarded and suspicious when he talked to me so sweetly today while i was busy doing my tasks. But then I realised that it's his true nature after Kana described his character during the speech presentation.
Chin Kang and gang took candid photos of me the moment I stepped into class. Typical.-_-..I didnt say anything coz they probably want to keep the photos to remember me or sth.Haha.
Anyway, I think the class really did a good job today! Even when they forgot their lines during the speeches, they managed to come up with something reasonable to say and not keep mum. So proud of them!=) I'll always remember this special class!