I really dislike this time of the month, especially on those once-in-a-while occasions when I get afflicted with cramps. This month happens to be one of those..argg..-_-..the discomfort! Hope it goes away tomorrow. Anyway, today is Ria's birthday. Met her at bishan station at 1pm, then we went J8 for a while so that she could get my opinion on the 2 bags she was considering buying. Then, we had to go Little India so she could meet up with a few of her Indian friends for a while. They were quite late though, so we ended up leaving the place at around 2.50pm. Since she had to meet Chocolate at 430pm, we only had time for a quick lunch at Breeks. The food was nice, but it made me feel super bloated after that! Felt like a glutton.=S..Breeks sure has that effect on me! Their servings are huge! But anyway, that doesnt mean I'll stay away from that place for eternity...somebody owes me a treat to the dessert there!=P