Yesterday was a rather tiring day for me. As I stayed up late on Friday night to watch the World Cup opening match, I still felt rather drowsy when I woke up at 8.30am. Went back to sleep at 10plus and woke up at around noon! I still felt like sleeping after that, but I had to get ready for work in the afternoon. Met Ria and Ying Zhen for lunch at the Toa Payoh Mall's basement foodcourt. It was the 1st time we tried the Nasi Ayam there and boy was it delicious! And it's only $2.50! It's a pity we only discovered such a gastronomical delight now. We spent so many weeks eating at Mos Burger! From now onwards we're gonna embark on a journey of food discovery. Haha!=)
The kids were being mischevious again during class! They gave me a total of about 100 phone calls during the entire lesson! I think I'd better switch off my handphone for the entire duration of class from the next lesson onwards. I don't think I'm going to lend my hp to Yang Lin again either..other kids would just accuse me of being biased. I guess it must be due to the school holidays..they were so hyper during class! More so than last week. I certainly hope they would be more settled down by the next lesson! Although I enjoy being their trainer aide, it can really be a headache sometimes...