Went East Coast Park to rollerblade with a friend yesterday. It was my 1st time rollerblading! I felt quite afraid and insecure at first coz I couldnt quite imagine how I could balance myself on wheels! Initially, I had to hold onto the bar to navigate myself, but gradually I was able to get used to moving on the rollerblades without any support. However, the learning process wasnt without several painful falls ! Not only does my butt hurt, my shoulder blades hurt too! Not to mention the long slashes on each side of my ankle resulting from the fact that I didnt pull my socks up high enough. The shoes cut into my flesh while I was rollerblading, and I didnt feel the pain till I took of my shoes. Arg...=S...still hurt a lot.=( All thanks to a friendly uncle who offered to teach us rollerblading for free! Otherwise I wouldnt be able to grasp the basic skills within the 2 hours.
Had lunch at Gelare Cafe. Kind of ordered too many things so couldnt finish it! Oh well.. quite wasted. But the food was nice.=) After that, took bus to City hall area and walked to Bras Basar where the NTUC Income building is. Went to the HR department to fill in the job application form. I really hope they get back to me soon! But I bet there are many people who are vying for jobs through them, so chances of them getting back to me soon would definitely be quite low. Sighz..guess I have to wait then!
Went home straight after that. Tired after a long day...zzz....