Today's my 1st day of being unemployed for the year 2006! Felt good actually. =) Was relaxing for the most part of the morning, other than going to the gym for a run. Went to AMK in the afternoon for lunch, then came back home and went online till about 3plus, after which I went back to AJ to collect my A level cert. Surprisingly, the security guard didnt stop me to enquire about my visit when I walked past the guardhouse. Was he sleeping or something? Oh well..it's just as well! I neednt surrender my student's pass to him. =)
Met Seok at City Hall station at 415pm. We walked to NTUC Income Beach Junction along Beach Road to enquire about some admin job. We didnt know then, but it was the wrong place! -_-....bleahz....it was supposed to be at Bras Basar Complex. My gosh..all because sum1 told me the wrong address.-_- You know who you are. Wasted my time going there. The only good thing was that I got to go to NLB to return my book and borrow a couple of new ones.