Just came back from Sentosa today. Honestly, it was a rather boring holiday.-_-There wasnt a lot of things to do and the room was more like a refugee camp. (As coined by my dad..haha..although that's kind of an exaggeration..refugee camps dont have television sets and aircons..haha) Anyway, the most enjoyable part about Sentosa has to be the cable ride! Just sitting on the seat and feeling the afternoon breeze blowing my hair as we moved over forests and buildings has got to be one of the most enjoyable and peaceful experiences ever! The luge's ride wasnt bad either..it's something like go-carting. At 1st I was quite afraid coz I kept imagining I would crash or something, but I gradually eased into it.
The sky tower ride was great.=) Especially since we took it in the night. From the top view, you can see the thousands of buildings on the island glittering and sparkling in the dark. It would be such a romantic experience if you can go there with your significant other. No wonder my brother and his gf took so many photos during the ride..haha.=)
Other than that nothing much already..for some reason I got tired very early on both nights that we were there. Slept at 11plus on both days. Couldnt take it..maybe not used to walking the whole day ...LoL..