I never want to have an eye infection again! One experience is more than enough for me. Who would have thought that a new pair of lenses would cause me so much trouble? I woke up today thinking that this is just going to be a quick and painless visit to the NTU medical centre, and this had to happen? Of all the days, it has to happen on a day when I have to do an eye checkup. -_-..The eye infection was so bad that the eye drops we bought from the pharmacy didnt help much..it did provide some relief though. But it still didnt stop my eye from tearing and hurting throughout the morning! Even the doctor and nurse noticed..they thought I'd been crying..haha.
I was feeling so drained and sickly when i reached home that i just slept till about 6pm, getting up only to eat lunch at 2pm. I guess I wont be wearing contact lenses for several days..my poor eye needs to recover from its trauma. Please recover soon!!