Today was my last day at KPMG..felt kind of nostalgic throughout the day. I was thinking stuff like..this is going to be my last time stepping into the office, my last time having lunch with my wonderful colleagues, last time stepping out of it etc..I actually felt like I was going to cry. How emotional can I get? Luckily I didnt actually do that. Otherwise that would have been embarassing!
Anyway, I feel so guilty for not buying them anything! They have been so nice to me these few months. Mervyn treated the entire department to drinks and old chang kee. Hafizah gave me a cute teddy bear to thank me for helping her out these few months. I was so surprised when she gave me the present! I didnt expect them to do anything for me. They are so sweet! Hope to work with them again in the near future.=)
Went for dinner with a friend at AMK central then walked around for a while coz I didnt feel like going home yet..chatted a while. Then my friend sent me home. Spent the rest of the night watching tv and chatting online. Wanna go sleep already..zzz...