Some of the kids today at Mindchamps were really hyper! The first thing that Junyang told me when I stepped into class in the afternoon was that they adjusted the central airconditioning system again! Arg..and they followed me there when I went to re-adjust the temperature..just to change it back again! I was like..whatever..-_-...those few guys are forever trying to irritate me. And there was the bathroom issue where some of the guys kept switching on and off the lights in the girls' bathroom, causing quite a few tiffs among them. It really was the last straw for Kana.. 1st time I saw her so angry with the class! I had a talk with Chin Kang and Dexter outside the class to find out who were the culprits. Dexter was the only one who admitted to it..none of the other guys did. Well..guess they just didnt want to admit it..typical boys. And Dexter and Junyang kept calling my hp during the class and even after that! I had about 60 missed calls by the end of it all. Crazy really..-_-...
Went to Alvin's 21st birthday celebration after work today. Stayed there till about 10plus then went back home. Tired...zzzz....