Havent updated my blog in a while..been feeling lazy lately..haha. Anyway, was watching the Korean romantic comedy "Little Bride" juz now..super funny! Ha..didnt use to like the actress when she acted in "summer scent" but started to like her acting in this show. And Lee Dong Gun is so good looking! Sighz. He's comparable to Kwon Sang Woo. Watching that show really cheered me up. I was so upset juz now.=(Sometimes I think parents are so unreasonable.
Today Hafizah came back from her maternity leave, so I had to sit at Nita's desk instead. Didnt really feel at ease there maybe coz I'm not used to that position. Guess I would get used to it after a few days! I feel so much more relaxed now coz I no longer have to shoulder the responsibilities of the IT department. All I have to do now is to help out with the data processing dept and occasionally the IT stuff if Hafizah needs my help. =) Too bad I cant stay there till end of July!