Regret cutting my fringe..sighz..makes me look so childish.=(....lesson learnt: stick to my old hairstyle!! Think I look best in that kind of fringe rather than short bangs. Well..cant be helped..what's done is done! At least I can sweep it to the side to lessen the horrible effect. Bleahz..dear hair, can you grow faster please? I dont want to look like some Japanese doll.
Anyway, went to the AJ CO concert at the Singapore Conference Hall today. Can you believe that I actually dont know that I've been there before? I went there last year to watch the guitar SYF competition, but I didnt even know that it's called the Singapore Conference Hall! Lol..in fact I didnt even know it's in Tanjong Pagar..how blur can 1 get? The concert was quite nice..some of the performances were rather impressive, but I don't like the one with Chinese opera singing..cant stand the sound of the woman's voice! Luckily there wasnt any glass otherwise it would have broken! Overall, it was quite worth the money.
Cant wait for the AJ Guitar concert on the 26th May!! Miss guitar.=)