Today was yet another day at Mindchamps..juz heard from Ade this morning that they may scrap the whole idea of trainer aides?! What the...-_-...and it's all because of a certain sum1 with name starting C..she's a damn complain queen! I seriously hope they will change their mind..so that at least I won't have to find another part-time job when i enter university! I quite like working there..it wld be a pity if I have to stop after July.=(...
Today's afternoon class wad rather interesting..the kids had to interview me during class. I felt like some sort of celebrity! Haha..I could choose whether I want to answer the questions they posed. I avoided those questions that were plain perverted or too personal, choosing only to answer questions about my birthday, age, results, academic background, ambition, hobbies etc.
After work I went with ria to look for some clothes for office wear but I couldnt find anything nice..actually I did..a pink collared shirt but it was way over my budget!!! What a pity..sighz..guess I wasnt meant to buy anything today...