Today was a relatively slack day..didnt really have much to do at work! -_-...felt like a lazy worm. Anyway, I met up with joofang and geri for lunch at china square today. So nice to see them again^_^. The last time I saw them was 2 weeks ago. Then we took photos using my new handphone. Haha my aiming skills are bad!! Took a lot of bad shots..lol..luckily Joo Fang was able to take a proper shot of the 3 of us. After lunch Joo Fanf had to rush back to work coz she's the receptionist at her company..cant afford to be late. Then geri and I went to the fitness gym to enquire how much we need to pay for admission. Geri can get in for free coz she's from pWc...as for me I only have corporate benefit-_-...as in discounted but not free..-_-..if i want free I have to get the trial pass which means i have to go there everyday for 1 week. No way...where gt time?! I'd rather jog along the streets.
Then today gt reprimanded by SF who called frm her office to check on me. When I told her I gt nothing to do she scold me for not asking for more thngs to do..wth..-_-..what right has she to do that? I'm not under her charge. Even my own mgr oso nver scold me.