$BlogItemTitle$> 
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Ops havent been blogging for a few days..haha..
TodayHelped Soo Fang, the admin manager, to update some stuff in the database. Nowadays I seem to be helping other departments with admin work. I guess they have a lot of important things to do..too much for them to handle. Other than that, it was a pretty normal working day I guess. There were fewer pple than usual in the office today cos some of them were on leave, so the office felt emptier. Met Deb at Raffles place station and went home together. On my way to the station I saw the EC.=P Pleasant surprise.
YesterdayUncle Toh treated us for lunch! Think he lost a friendly bet.Haha..he treated us to curry fish-head and a wide variety of dishes plus lemon juice at amoy street. Yumyum! But I was careful not to eat too much cos I've already overeaten the previous day. Didnt see the EC the whole day.=( After work I went Orchard where I met up with Jolin at Lido. Haha I couldnt quite rem how to walk there so I just got there partly based on intuition and partly based on "segmental" memory. (trying to rem how to get there upon reaching a certain part of orchard) After buying the tix we went Wisma foodcourt to have dinner. The renovated food court is definitely a breathe of fresh air for me. Unlike other food courts, it's decorated oriental style! And the food all look so appealing..sighz. After dinner we rushed for the movie cos it was almost time. It was super funny! Haha..we watched Failure to Launch btw..about this guy who's still staying at his parents' house at age 35..after tt we had to go hm alr cos it was quite late. Overall, a fun day!=)
SundayWent to a Chinese restaurant at Suntec city to celebrate my bro and dad's bdae. The food is delicious!! yum!!:) I regretted eating the mango pomelo pudding though..it was too sweet and I felt very bloated after eating it=(..esp since I ate 2 desserts! I ate guilingao oso..n i put too much honey on top=S..) But the peking duck rules!!I couldnt get enough of it ! The Hong Kong noodles was not bad too! I really liked it=)..hehe..I regretted eating too much though. Probably gained some weight=(..I havent weighed myself but I know I have. Gonna have to watch what I eat from now on!!