I got into NTU accountancy! Received my acceptance letter from NTU yesterday=)..I'm so happy! Didnt expect to get it so soon..geri peizhen and katie oso got it alr..but some havent get yet..mayb they send out in different batches? Hope that every1 gets into their 1st choice! =) MOE also shortlisted me to go down for the NIE interview on Monday..but I don't think i want to go..don't know whether I shld contact them to tell them I'm not going? It would seem rude if I just don't go.
Anyway went Marina Promenade for an evening jog with geri yest..left our stuff at her office..conclusion: we should jog more often! I felt so refreshed and energised after our jog! Although my legs ached today..haha..I felt more alert than usual. But think i should change back to office wear next time..felt weird going home in tee shirt and shorts..=S...
Today attended the Mindchamps training course in the evening.Very few pple turned up..mayb around 10? But it was quite enriching=)..participated in a variety of activities that allowed us to be more in tune with our emotions and self-awareness. A valuable lesson indeed! Then took cab home with Adelene and Ria.
2molo going for AJ family day.Cant wait! I miss AJ!=)