Haha dunno y I feel so happy.=)Think I'm crazy..lol. Anyway, I met Geri and Joo Fang for lunch today! We went to Lau Pa Sar to eat during our lunch break. True enough, as Joo Fang had said, people actually use tissue packets to book seats there! Amazingly, I've never ever noticed that before! It was only today that I actually saw such a scenario. Funny huh? I was quite doubtful about this technique, but it actually worked! I thought pple would just throw the tissue packets away but that didnt happen..haha. I guess this is not like Korea! Or was it Hong Kong? Cant remember. It was nice to meet up with them=)..shall meet up again later this month! Before my contract ends. Then we took some photos at the Hong Leong Building lobby. We actually asked the security guard to help us take cos we didnt dare to ask the office workers walking past.
LoL...Joo Fang only took 1 photo with us cos she had to rush back to answer phone calls and stuff.(She's a receptionist). Then Geri and I took many self photos, which turned out surprisingly nice considering our not-so-great photographic skills.Haha.
After lunch I helped the data processing department do some of their admin work. It was rather tedious so that took up almost the entire afternoon. Overall, it felt satisfying. I love the feeling of accomplishing something=). It beats slacking around.