Had a tiring but nice day 2day=)..attended my 1st morning class as a trainer aide under Serene. She's a very nice and understanding trainer who appreciates my help, not like a certain sum1 whom I was under..I'm so glad that I'm no longer under that sum1 anymore!! She sucks to the core..the first time i saw her face I already disliked her..got PMS look..even ria said so! I guess my intuition was right. She's as fussy and uptight as I thought her to be. Well, at least I don't have to face her anymore!
Had lunch at MOS burgers..since my lunch break was only slightly less than 1/2 hour,i only ate the tsukune rice burger and drank a cup of hot milk tea. That was enought to energise me!=) I went for afternoon class feeling so much more energised than I was in the morning..morning class I was in a rather blur state. Afternoon class was as enjoyable as it was last week!=) I like interacting with the kids..although they can be very mischievous and difficult to handle, they're fun to talk to. Generally, it's mostly the guys who were more outspoken toward me. Most of the girls except 1 are rather quiet and only talks to me when I approach them. Well I guess tts the diff bet guys and girls~! Talked to 2 parents today regarding their child..they are v worried about their behaviour in class but I assured them that they were alright.
After work went to popular to buy JJ album for my bro's bdae..he's been bugging me for it for ages so it's time that I bought it for him! When I reached home I was so tired that I took a nap. -_-...zz..last few days of late night sleeps have taken their toll on me!
At 9plus, went with mum n dad n elder bro n ade to have dinner at amk central. Yum! It was soo nice to have sth to eat after almost 9 hours without food..