Had a tiring but fruitful day today.=) Being trainer aide to primary kids is really fun! I think they are really lively and adorable. Haha..although most of the girls were kind of quiet, the guys were super noisy! And they are very cheeky too, calling me names like "xing shan shan" (the channel 8 drama) and "xing xing" (star) and "gun shang shan gun xia la", especially Junyang and Wenhan. The trainer Kana is also very kind and motherly. I'm so glad to be in this class for the afternoon.=)
In the morning I was just observing another primary class, but a younger batch.(pri 3 and 4) The trainer there was also very friendly and warm. The trainer aide Yin Zheng was very nice too. He taught me how to handle the kids if they ever got too rude. (I don't quite approve of the method though..the kids might complain to the parents.) He also explained to me in detail the usual class procedures and what to expect from different trainers etc. I gained quite a lot from him. Some of the kids were very mischevious though..keep saying that I'm his gf.-_-"..
Anyway after work Ria and I went to look for sth from This Fashion, but couldnt find what I was looking for. Sighz..why is it that whenever you want to find something you always cant seem to find it within your vicinity?? I find that so damn irritating! Grr...