$BlogItemTitle$> 
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Today was a busy day in the office..had to assign so many new staffs to the laptops, print acknowledgement forms,do data entry etc..tired man..=(. Summore no iced milk tea to energise me today..nobody went to buy! Haha but at least I got to see the eye candy=)..haha i nver tot that I wld have an eye candy here..I didnt even notice him at 1st. It's just that I seem to see him everywhere! In the past month, I've seen him when on the way to work, on the way home, during lunch, in the same lift, in my department! Now I know he's from what department cos he came with 2 other pple to my dept to help carry the notebooks his colleague loaned. And I know what department is that cos I was the one who processed the loan.Heehee=)..I like to look at the eye candy cos he got the cute and blur look. But very soon I won't be able to=(..my contract is ending next month. Sighz..