: : A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE : :
For Your Viewing Pleasure
Welcome To http://coral87.blogspot.com
This blog belongs To Shan Shan
Opened Since 7th May 2010
Best viewed using
in
Love Me & I'll love you back
Hate me? well that's your problem, not mine
$BlogItemTitle$> 
Thursday, March 23, 2006
This morning was such a good time for sleeping..sighz..the weather was wet and it was quite cold..had it not been for my mother, I would have slept for as long I as I had wanted to! As such, I had to wake up to have my breakfast and get ready for work. Hmm well today I had lunch with Joo Fang..can you believe I actually didnt know that we work in the same building? (not same company though..the firm I'm working at only occupies half of the entire building). She didnt know either! It was only through msn last nite that we found out! Haha..well I guess it's also partly because we go in by different entrances and have slightly different working hours. Anyway, it was nice to meet up with an old friend.=) Today I also mentioned to my colleague that university only opens in Aug..then he said that he would discuss with my manager whether it's possible to extend my contract.*pray*..hope some other department needs people or sth..! =) Watched American Idol just now, yay!! Ace didnt end up in the bottom 3..phew! But I was quite disappointed that Kevin had to leave the show..I thought he had a very nice voice. In my opinion, Bucky should have been the one. Oh well, American Idol isnt just a singing competition. It's also about popularity. The world isnt a fair place.
PROFILE 
Owner: Shan Shan =)
Birthday: 28th February 1987
Likes: Shopping, KTV, movies, reading, running, swimming, pampering herself
Dislikes: Having to work on weekends, the burning hot & humid weather in sg
~~Perseverance is the key to success~~
MY CONTACT DETAILS 
Facebook : My Facebook
: My Mail
MY WISHLIST 
To travel to Korea/Japan/Taiwan (other than Taipei)
To earn lots of money!
To be married by 26 or 27
To be successful in everything I put my heart into
Coach/Burberry/Kate Spade/Chanel/Louis Vitton bag and wallet
CHATBOX :) 
(>_<) Copyright @ shinieyellow.blogspot.com 