: : A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE : :
For Your Viewing Pleasure
Welcome To http://coral87.blogspot.com
This blog belongs To Shan Shan
Opened Since 7th May 2010
Best viewed using
in
Love Me & I'll love you back
Hate me? well that's your problem, not mine
$BlogItemTitle$> 
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Met seok at 12pm at Bukit Batok Station, then went with her to collect her contact lenses. Actually supposed to meet at 1130pm one but then due to unforeseen circumstances had to push back the meeting time. Luckily when she msged me I was still at home otherwise I wait until rot away..-_-..after that we went city hall mrt station to meet xiuyun. Actually was supposed to go kbox but we didnt feel like going there alr, so decided to catch a movie instead, so we went to buy tickets 1st. Then we went Hans for lunch..the mushroom sauce chicken chop qte nice!=)haha..but the set meal was too much for me..I couldnt finish it..sighz! Sat and chatted for a while, then since we had abt 1 hour to spare before the movie starts, we shopped around for xy's office wear. Got 1 shop sell very nice clothes!! (Forgot the name alr) Luckily, I was saved from my temptation from buying cos most of the sizes were either L or M, which means they are too big for me in the 1st place. We rushed to the cinema at 330pm to catch the show. In typical GV fashion, the show started 20minutes later. V for Vendetta is a great show! =) Actually I dunno why it's rated NC16..it's not very gory or anything..probably the storyline is too complicated for the younger audience to understand I guess.After the show we continued shopping around. Haha so nice to meet up with my niece and sis=)..havent seen them for almost a month! So took some photos..will upload them soon! =)
PROFILE 
Owner: Shan Shan =)
Birthday: 28th February 1987
Likes: Shopping, KTV, movies, reading, running, swimming, pampering herself
Dislikes: Having to work on weekends, the burning hot & humid weather in sg
~~Perseverance is the key to success~~
MY CONTACT DETAILS 
Facebook : My Facebook
: My Mail
MY WISHLIST 
To travel to Korea/Japan/Taiwan (other than Taipei)
To earn lots of money!
To be married by 26 or 27
To be successful in everything I put my heart into
Coach/Burberry/Kate Spade/Chanel/Louis Vitton bag and wallet
CHATBOX :) 
(>_<) Copyright @ shinieyellow.blogspot.com 