$BlogItemTitle$> 
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
1 sentence to sum up my A level results: I don't know what to feel. ABC and B3. Tell me how am I supposed to feel? It's not bad I guess, but it's not great either. All I know is that I felt revolted at the C i saw when Ms Kong showed me my result slip, but ecstatic at the A I got for my Maths, and happy that I can get a B for my chem. Getting a B3 for GP was a pleasant surprise! I thought I would do quite badly considering my prelim grade for GP. But overall it's just not good enough for me.Sighz..anyway as long as my results are good enough to get me into the course I want I am sastisfied..
Anyway, stayed till 4plus in sch partly cos lazy to leave and partly cos we wanted to ask Ms Kong about some subject prerequisites and entry requirements. After that, me,xiuyun,ria,jianhong and zhenghao went bishan where ria exchanged the certs and stuff with vanessa who took hers by mistake. Then we waited outside J8 for seok,lydia,minqi and xiaoyan to arrive before going MOS Burger. Only drank milkshake there cos not hungry...only 5pm tt time..then after tt seok,minqi,lydia,xiaoyan n ria went hm. The rest of us went to take neoprints..the photos so funny!haha..then went popular where jianhong wanted to buy some comics then ask me to help him buy..cos he say not appropriate for guys to buy-_-...then we went Long John Silver to eat..didnt haf much appetite so didnt finish my food. Zhenghao the dustbin finished my leftover fries. After tt the 2 guys left, then me n xy went to shop for her office shoes and plaster. Bought a pair at Charles n Keith..v cheap n nice onli! Haha..muz thank me ok yun..lol..anw after tt went hm alr..felt like gg to die when i reached hme..the paper bag the sch gave us was so heavy! Make my palms red n sting like hell...ok guess i shall stop here..