$BlogItemTitle$> 
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Today is the first saturday in dunno how many weeks that i spent the day at home..cos this week nver go visit seok..lol....although a bit boring but it was a good change too! I started reading the Da Vinci Code..hmm it's actually very interesting and attention-gripping!! To think that I refused to read it when my brother bought it last year..I thought it wld b very boring!Guess you cant judge a book by it's cover..haha..went to they gym 2day too..the air there was quite stale 2dae..dunno y oso..mayb cos got more pple in there than usual?? Anyway, it made breathing more difficult but luckily my workout wasnt very strainous..!!
Wha then my dinner 2day was v late..by the time I ate finish almost 10pm alr..cos we waited for my mum to finish her work n come back to YCK mrt station..then go with her to AMk central to eat at the coffee shop..had dumpling ramen for dinner..v delicious!! yum..plus lots of chilli to spice up the dish..no day can go by when I dont have at least 1 meal of spicy food..haha..
okay guess I shld stop here..nth much to blog for 2dae..